The Interlibrary Loan Service consists in accessing documents that are not available at UFP, through cooperation agreements established with other libraries and documentation centres, national or foreign.
1. This service is available to national and foreign libraries and documention services.
2. The request must be signed by the responsible librarian.
3. The period of loan is 10 days, starting from the date of reception.
4. Only 3 documents can be borrowed at a time, exceptions made for books meant for internal reading.
5. All books must be returned by registered mail.