In September 14, Fernando Pessoa Library (FPL) and Ricardo Reis Library (RRL) will open to the public with a schedule from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
New rules for the attendance and use of library services:
- To request/return books (at FPL at RRL) or to book a place in the reading room (at RRL) is only possible after a previous appointment by phone/email;
- Wear a mask and, if possible, a visor;
- Disinfect your hands at the Library entrance;
- Show the student/Library card;
- Be patient: if someone is with the staff, please keep the safety distance and wait to be asked to come in.
See here all the new rules of UFP’s Libraries.